What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award given by bloggers to other super creative, talented, ad entertaining bloggers. It is an excellent way of opening yourself to the community and your readers and brings overall positivity to the blogging community. It’s a great feeling to know that other bloggers are loving your blog content!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you. Add back links to their blog and other socials.
- Answer the 11 questions they posed to you.
- Nominate another 11 new bloggers and give them 11 questions.
- Include these rules in your post and use the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
We were nominated by Working Towards Financial Freedom.
- What is your biggest motivation for writing your blog?
Claire: I love connecting with fellow book bloggers and learning about new books.
Christy: I have so much fun sharing my love for YA books.
2. Which blog post are you most proud of?
Claire and Christy: Our Get Out the Vote post. Don’t forget to vote on or before November 3rd!
3. When was the last time you laughed uncontrollably?
Claire: Probably today, watching TikToks, ha!
Christy: Probably a few days ago when my dog was being silly.
4. With Halloween around the corner, what was your best/favorite costume (assuming you dress up)?!
Claire: Mine would probably be a baseball player. It was my go-to as a kid!
Christy: This is tough since I dress up every year. Last year I went as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas and it was a fun costume.
5. What’s your favorite scary movie?
Claire: I am actually terrified of scary movies and cannot watch them. Christy can back me up on this. You do not want to watch one with me, there is a 99% chance of ear-piercing screaming.
Christy: Claire is right! She also hits me during scary movies. I like the classics like Psycho and the original Amityville. I recently enjoyed Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
6. If you could travel to the past or the future, which would you pick and why?
Claire: I’d probably travel to the past because seeing the future would freak me out. I think there is a bit of fun in not knowing what lays ahead. I’m also a history buff, so the opportunity to see a historical event in real time is excitinggggg.
Christy: The past! My top choice would be the Renaissance.
7. Which season do you enjoy the most?
Claire: Claire: Fall. Gimme all the pumpkin spiced lattes.
Christy: Fall. I love the leaves changing and everything to do with Halloween.
8. If you won $1 million what would be the first thing you’d do?
Claire: First responsible thing? Pay off my student loans. Irresponsible? Probably take an entire summer and travel through Europe.
Christy: I’d travel around the world first. Then, I’d buy a house.
9. How would your friends describe you? Would you agree?
Claire: I think my friends would describe me as sassy, a bit neurotic, and super weird (but in a good way). All of which I’d agree with.
Christy: My friends would probably describe me as bubbly, extroverted, energetic and adventurous.
10. What is your dream job?
Claire: I’d love to work in YA publishing.
Christy: I’d love to be a YA writer.
11. If you could meet one person from history, who would you meet and why?
Claire: I know these are technically two people, but the Obamas for sure.
Christy: Julius Caesar? I’m related to him lol.
We don’t want to continue to tag so many people in these posts. We love all our fellow book bloggers. We encourage everyone who reads this blog to answer our questions.
- What was the first book you ever remember reading?
- Do you prefer audio, physical, or eBooks?
- Favorite artist or album to listen to while reading?
- What’re you dressing up as for Halloween?
- Can you read in the car?
- Which author would you most like to have dinner with?
- What’s your favorite book to movie/TV show adaption?
- If you could get an ARC of any book, which would it be?
- Tell us three fun facts about yourself!
- If you could live in any country, which would you choose?
- What is your favorite season?